Gisele Bundchen Talks Husband Tom Brady & Loving His Son Like Her Own




LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen may now be happily married to New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady , but there was a time when she considered ending the relationship and sending him back to the arms of another woman.


Just a few months after the couple began dating, Brady learned his ex-girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan , was pregnant with his son, John. It was then that Gisele said she wondered whether it was worth sticking it out with the sports star.

"You question at times - 'Should I stay here? Maybe you should work this out,'" she told Vanity Fair's May issue. "But when people break up, it's for a reason."

Gisele, one of the most successful supermodels of all time, said that Bridget's pregnancy news actually ended up helping keep the couple together.

"I think it was a blessing, because otherwise I don't think I would have known what he was made of, and he wouldn't have known what I was made of," she told the magazine. "I wouldn't have seen the integrity in him - the way he was a good person through all the times. I was like, 'You have the heart in a good place!' It made me realize who he was. Our relationship has become so much stronger, and I think I wouldn't be as certain as I am today if it weren't for that."

Not only does she have a strong relationship with her new husband, but the Brazillian model admitted she has a heavy bond with his son as well.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


 
CELEBRITY VIDEOS